The most IN-DEMAND WORKSHOP in Asia based on the best-selling book “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” is now within your reach. The most-awaited life-changing workshop seminar entitled Rich Dad Asia™ Live in Cambodia on 30th March 2014.
This one day hands-on workshop will take you through the process of starting from The Rat Race to the Fast Track, where the rich play their game, so you can learn to be financially free to work less and yet earn more! It won’t even matter how much or how little money you have to invest or what little education you have.
This seminar will teach you how to TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR FINANCES and open your mind on how to make the choices you want with whoever or whatever you want and whenever you wish. The seminar will open your eyes on the differences and similarities of how money is made by the Poor, Middle Income and The Rich, and how the Rich spend to be Richer and take advantage of their financial mindset.
Rich Dad Asia™ Bellum Tan will teach you:
- How you can work less and yet make more money
- How you can make money while you are on holiday, at the golf course, or on vacation
- How to use other people’s money to make you richer
- What type of debt is good and what type is bad
- How to fill up your personal balance sheet
- How you can make money in a bad market and in a good market
- When is the time you make money, when you buy or sell
- How to use other people’s time to make you richer
- Why your home can be your liability instead of an asset
- What your CPA or your banker did not tell you
- Why middle income people are loading up with liability without knowing about it
- Simple rules of thumb to differentiate between assets and liabilities
- What type of income the Rich go for that the Poor don’t
- What the Rich do that the Poor don’t
- What the Rich know that the Poor don’t know
- What type of education the Rich have that the Poor and Middle Class don’t have
- What types of investment vehicles the Rich use to made them richer everyday
This workshop won’t be just like the usual seminars that leave you overloaded with information on theories and principles that are hard to practice in real life. Instead, the speaker, Rich Dad Asia™ and multi-millionaire Bellum Tan himself will teach you how to stop working for money and instead let your money start working for you — so you can have all the time you want with your loved ones and with the things that you really love to do.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Rich Dad Asia™ Live in Cambodia 2014 is for you if you are…
- a manager who wants to have a second source or multiple steam of income
- a self-employed professional stuck in your work
- a sales professional who wants to earn more
- an investor looking for better returns
- an entrepreneur who wants to build your business and go to the next level
- an executive who wants more income-generating assets
- a real estate broker wanting a boost in sales
- a direct selling professional who wants to increase your income
Bellum Tan is the CEO of Rich Dad’s Training (S.E.A.) Pte Ltd. He has over 30 years experience in operating a group of companies and have successfully applied Rich Dad™concepts of investment to attain financial freedom. He will teach you the right mindset necessary to obtain their financial goals and give them a chance to benefit personally by tapping into his wealth knowledge and experience.
Bellum Tan met Robert Kiyosaki (creator of Rich Dad Poor Dad) in 1992 and has since then practiced everything he learned from Robert by actively investing in real estate in the early 90′s and today has gone into investing with Robert and his team in providing seed funding for a few companies that have successfully gone public.
Now, Bellum is classified as a Level-5 Investor as defined in Robert Kiyosaki’s book CASHFLOW® Quadrant. He has mastered his investment skills through businesses, real estate and venture capital funding and has even created “The Singapore Strategy” for CASHFLOW® 101. He shared this strategy with Rich Dad’s organization in Phoenix, Arizona, where he surprised everyone during the “Strategic Conference Seminar” with the millions of dollars created as a result.
You can listen to seminars by so-called success coaches and self-described financial gurus, or you can listen to the real deal! Bellum Tan is the real deal!
Rich Dad Asia™ Live in Cambodia 2014 is brought to you by Rich Dad’s Training (S.E.A.) Pte Ltd. and PM Leadership.
Register now if you want to get out of the The Rat Race and on the Fast Track of financial freedom. Learn the secrets of how the Rich get richer and how YOU can get rich too!
Note: This price includes buffet lunch, training materials, etc.